Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App no longer available

A few years ago (6) I downloaded a game called the show must go on. It cost $0.99. About 2 years later, my iPod Touch 3G requested to be restored from iTunes. After the restore, the iPod was stuck on a reboot loop and was not recognized by iTunes and after a while I gave up on restoring it. This year, I tried again to restore it and it appeared on iTunes. After using an application to fix it (not iTunes because it failed the previous time) I tried to find that one game that I really wanted. It didn't show up in the app store (even in the purchased section) and only showed up in Game Center. After working out that a backup may exist on an old broken laptop, I bought a cable to connect the HDD from it to another laptop that worked. I found a backup, which didn't restore the game, leaving me to try backups for 2 iPhone 3GS's. After those failed i looked into the files for the ipa file. I couldn't find it. I am wondering if there is any way of getting this game.

iPod touch, iOS 5.1.1, Purchased in 2010, Cracked screen.

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 12:26 AM

3 replies

App no longer available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.