Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot security questions , please help me

hello my friend

please help me

I forgot security questions

my iphon serial number F2****G04

apple id : ****

my password : ****

please help me

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 1:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 1:19 AM

For your personal security I have mentioned your post to the hosts; they may remove the personal details. You should never put a password into a public post.

See this Apple document re your answers.

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201363

14 replies

Nov 16, 2017 1:45 AM in response to shayankhanpour

We here cannot do any more than point you in the right direction. Click on the blue link I sent in my first post and the instructions are there.

Just a little extra guidance. To post with heavy block letters is thought of as shouting, something that is disapproved of here. Try to use normal type sizes only.

I'm glad to see the hosts have quickly removed the personal detauls.

Nov 16, 2017 2:13 AM in response to shayankhanpour

Iran isn't supported by Apple, there isn't an iTunes Store there. And as there isn't an iTunes Store there you must currently have a different country on your iTunes account, using a country's store when not in that country isn't allowed - when you are in that country (or if/when Apple open an iTunes Store in Iran and you can put your real address on your account) you can contact its support and see if they can/will reset your security questions.

I forgot security questions , please help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.