Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Appleid Recovery without trusted device or Mobile number

Hello,

I do not have access to my old iPhone and I have surrendered the phone number which was associated with appleid for two factor verification.

Is it possible to recover the access to the apple id through my registered email-id and recovery email-id? Currently i have created a different appleid, but I need to recover the data backed up on icloud with the old apple-id. If recovery is not possible, is it possible to at least delete all the data for ever?

Thanks in advance!

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 3:12 AM

3 replies

Nov 16, 2017 5:26 AM in response to kaso66

If you remember your password and security questions, go to the link below, and turn off 2 Factor Authentication or 2 Step Verification in the Security section.

Apple ID - Manage

If necessary, there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Appleid Recovery without trusted device or Mobile number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.