Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgrade Problems

Hello,
I've been running windows 10 via bootcamp on my 2016 Macbook Pro ever since i got it. As at yesterday i had a notification saying i should upgrade to the Mac OS sierra upgrade which i did...the installation went smoothly until i was notified that the installation was interrupted so i should restart the system, which i did. After restart the machine logged straight into the windows partitions. I therefore restarted and held down the option key only to realize there's no longer the Mac Os partition. I'm currently stuck with the windows partition. Kindly help me out

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS Sierra (10.12.6), 128gb

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 3:30 AM

1 reply

Nov 17, 2017 3:08 PM in response to DrRobertDennisJnr

Hello Robert,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Community. I understand you're having some trouble booting to your Mac OS partition after updating, and I have some information that may help.

In cases like this, it may be helpful to boot using recovery mode to reinstall the Mac OS. Have a look at the article below to learn how.

About macOS Recovery - Apple Support

If you run into any trouble, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.

Upgrade Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.