Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: When merging my iPhone calendar with Outlook, some appointments do not appear. What can i do?

I have tried to merge my calendar on the iPhone, iCloud, and Outlook so I can print a list of appointments but when I do there are some appointments that never show up on Outlook no matter how many times I refresh, back up, or attempt to merge the files. Any suggestions?

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.3.5

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 16, 2017 6:02 PM in response to Adullamman In response to Adullamman

Hi Adullamman,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you would like to use your iCloud calendar information with Outlook, but after merging some of your events do not appear as expected. I also understand that you have completed some great initial troubleshooting by refreshing, backing up, and trying to merge the data again, but the issue remains. I’m happy to help!

To continue troubleshooting, if you have not already, I suggest working through the “Calendar, Contacts and Reminders” section from the following article.

Get help using Outlook with iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

Cheers!

Nov 16, 2017 6:02 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Adullamman

Question: When merging my iPhone calendar with Outlook, some appointments do not appear. What can i do?