Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Related Article

Use Mail on your Mac

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Since I installed High Sierra 10.13.1 none of the imbedded hot links in my mac mail will open anything in a browser - I click on the link in an email and all I get is an empty browser page opened... Is there a fix for this so it reverts to working r

Since I installed High Sierra 10.13.1 none of the imbedded hot links in my mac mail will open in a browser. If I click on a link in an email, all I get is a blank browser page. How can I re-set mac mail to open embedded links in an email in a browser?

Posted on

Page content loaded

Dec 24, 2017 10:36 AM in response to execprdcr In response to execprdcr

Have you restarted?

Have you tried on another user account?

Never seen or heard of that. Could be a one-off glitch or it could be something you are using that doesn't work with High Sierra interfering with normal functionality.

Dec 24, 2017 10:36 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: execprdcr

Question: Since I installed High Sierra 10.13.1 none of the imbedded hot links in my mac mail will open anything in a browser - I click on the link in an email and all I get is an empty browser page opened... Is there a fix for this so it reverts to working r