Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Magic Mouse 2 (cable charge) doesn't work after Win10 Update 2017-11 on my iMac. Any ideas?

I tried rebooting, switching the mouse on/off, connecting and disconnecting it via bluetooth.

IMAC (RETINA 5K, 27-INCH, LATE 2015), Windows 10

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 6:43 AM

1 reply

Nov 17, 2017 12:04 AM in response to Al09876

I want to share my solution:

Don't mess around with bluetooth pairings or drivers in Windows 10.

I switched the mouse off, booted into the OSX Login Screen (Option=Alt key pressed after reboot). After a short while OSX is searching for it's mouse on the login screen (it might take a minute). I switched the mouse on and after a few automatic attempts, OSX freshly paired it. I then just rebooted into windows from the login screen and it worked again.

If this doesn't work, log into OSX and go into bluetooth setting and remove the mouse. After about one minute OSX will automaticly open a window and looks for a mouse. Once the re-pairing (pun) is done, you can boot into Windows.

Magic Mouse 2 (cable charge) doesn't work after Win10 Update 2017-11 on my iMac. Any ideas?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.