Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 11 Notes App - Collaboration

I'm trying to share a note in the Notes app with my wife, but when I tap the 'Add People' icon, the screen either flashes or I get a message stating "You're Offline. Check your Internet connection" even though I have a strong LTE connection.

Is Notes only able to collaborate over WiFi?

iPhone 7, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 8:05 AM

1 reply

Nov 17, 2017 5:31 AM in response to samwaise

Hi there, samwaise!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having issues with sharing Notes over cellular data and I am more than happy to assist! First, check out this article with steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and close the Notes app. Once that is done, Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch then check to see if you are still seeing the issue with sharing over your cellular data.

If you still see the issue, I advise to reset the network settings on your iPhone. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

Let me know the results and have a great day!

iOS 11 Notes App - Collaboration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.