Related Article

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: How to send a message later in time?

How can I type a message now but send it later without actually having to send it myself?

iPhone 7, iOS 11.1

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

While there may be an app in the app store capable of performing that action, the native Messages app is not capable of doing that. Try searching the app store and looking for that particular feature.

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Nov 17, 2017 2:51 PM in response to Sharklinn15 In response to Sharklinn15

That's not a feature of iPhones. It's probably the only feature I miss from my Android days.

There are apps that will sort of work around it but then the message doesn't look as if it comes from you and can't be properly replied to. Sorry, I don't remember the names.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Helpful

Nov 17, 2017 2:51 PM in response to Sharklinn15 In response to Sharklinn15

That's not a feature of iPhones. It's probably the only feature I miss from my Android days.

There are apps that will sort of work around it but then the message doesn't look as if it comes from you and can't be properly replied to. Sorry, I don't remember the names.

Nov 17, 2017 2:51 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
Question marked as Solved

Nov 17, 2017 2:52 PM in response to Sharklinn15 In response to Sharklinn15

While there may be an app in the app store capable of performing that action, the native Messages app is not capable of doing that. Try searching the app store and looking for that particular feature.

Nov 17, 2017 2:52 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: Sharklinn15

Question: How to send a message later in time?