Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: All of my options in iTunes are greyed out

All of my options in iTunes are greyed out. I cannot change the preferences oto use my new Apple id, What do I need to do?

Laptop, Windows Vista

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

See View and remove your associated devices in iTunes - Apple Support. Perhaps you've locked yourself into using one account for a limited period. Otherwise can you not use Account > Sign Out, then sign in with the account you want to use?

tt2

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 18, 2017 8:45 AM in response to turingtest2 In response to turingtest2

I tried this but it still seems to be the same. The real issue I am having is that it has retained a previous apple id for me and is not using the current one. Every time I am prompted it used the old apple id and not the new one. When I go to preferences, site the account presented is the old apple id with no option to change it at all? Thanks for your help nevertheless.

Nov 18, 2017 8:45 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Solved

Nov 18, 2017 9:06 AM in response to IPadCurious In response to IPadCurious

See View and remove your associated devices in iTunes - Apple Support. Perhaps you've locked yourself into using one account for a limited period. Otherwise can you not use Account > Sign Out, then sign in with the account you want to use?

tt2

Nov 18, 2017 9:06 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: IPadCurious

Question: All of my options in iTunes are greyed out