Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: What is recommended way of offloading a finished

What is the recommended way of offloading a finished & exported FCPX project to make room for the next project on my MacBook Pro?

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Thanks Luis - let me give it a try and I'll be very happy to exchange my 'Helpful' response for 'This solved my question' - what you say sounds most logical. I only hope I can execute your instructions successfully and then find my way back to this discussion to up rate my response to your kind answer. Much appreciated. I am thoroughly enjoying FCPX but having graduated from FCE find it very different - and am always worried about the lack of a SAVE option.

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Solved

Mar 2, 2018 10:37 AM in response to Luis Sequeira1 In response to Luis Sequeira1

Thanks Luis - let me give it a try and I'll be very happy to exchange my 'Helpful' response for 'This solved my question' - what you say sounds most logical. I only hope I can execute your instructions successfully and then find my way back to this discussion to up rate my response to your kind answer. Much appreciated. I am thoroughly enjoying FCPX but having graduated from FCE find it very different - and am always worried about the lack of a SAVE option.

Mar 2, 2018 10:37 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: MichaelCobham

Question: What is recommended way of offloading a finished