Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is recommended way of offloading a finished

What is the recommended way of offloading a finished & exported FCPX project to make room for the next project on my MacBook Pro?

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 7:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 10:37 AM

Thanks Luis - let me give it a try and I'll be very happy to exchange my 'Helpful' response for 'This solved my question' - what you say sounds most logical. I only hope I can execute your instructions successfully and then find my way back to this discussion to up rate my response to your kind answer. Much appreciated. I am thoroughly enjoying FCPX but having graduated from FCE find it very different - and am always worried about the lack of a SAVE option.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2018 10:37 AM in response to Luis Sequeira1

Thanks Luis - let me give it a try and I'll be very happy to exchange my 'Helpful' response for 'This solved my question' - what you say sounds most logical. I only hope I can execute your instructions successfully and then find my way back to this discussion to up rate my response to your kind answer. Much appreciated. I am thoroughly enjoying FCPX but having graduated from FCE find it very different - and am always worried about the lack of a SAVE option.

What is recommended way of offloading a finished

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.