Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, my ipad is blocked with my old apple id and it doesnt exists anymore. what can i do? because i cant recover the account because it does not exist. i can use my ipad HELP (im from argentina where there are no offical apple stores to go)

Ipad blocked with Apple ID

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 8:42 AM

3 replies

Nov 16, 2017 9:37 AM in response to FTermine

Apple IDs never stop existing. While the E-mail address associated with them may stop working or be cancelled. the Apple ID remains and can still be accessed with the proper password.

It is always highly recommended to update the email address for an Apple ID when it stops being functional.

If you do not remember the Password for the Apple ID and you had no recovery email in place for it outside of the one that no longer works, then you will need to contact Apple Support and attempt to recover it with them.

Fill in the form here to Contact iTunes support for Account Security.

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

Hi, my ipad is blocked with my old apple id and it doesnt exists anymore. what can i do? because i cant recover the account because it does not exist. i can use my ipad HELP (im from argentina where there are no offical apple stores to go)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.