Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: iPhone X Wireless charging bug?

So I’ve notice when I place my iPhone X on the wireless pad it starts charging, but within 5 minutes it disconnects and connects again. It does that several times, so I’m wondering if it’s just a bug or if my iPhone is defective, is anyone else having the same issue?

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 17, 2017 7:20 AM in response to Johnnyjrom22887 In response to Johnnyjrom22887

Greetings, Johnnyjrom22887.

Congratulations on your new iPhone X! I see you've been noticing an issue when you're charging your iPhone X wirelessly. It appears to disconnect and reconnect several times while it's on the mat. I'm happy to help.

How to wirelessly charge your iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus -- Review the information in this support article. Especially under the "Learn more" section.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won‘t charge -- If your iPhone X charges slowly or stops charging altogether, follow the steps here.

Let me know how that goes.

Take care!

Nov 17, 2017 7:20 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 17, 2017 7:26 AM in response to Johnnyjrom22887 In response to Johnnyjrom22887

Is your phone in a case? Is the case more than 4mm thick? Some chargers and cased iPhones don't play well together. An easy test would be to take your phone out of the case, if it's cased and try charging it.

Nov 17, 2017 7:26 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Johnnyjrom22887

Question: iPhone X Wireless charging bug?