Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: SSL/TLS 1.0 & Kerberos

Hello,

I have a corporate environment setup and and everyone here is using Mac OS X El Capitan and Sierra. We are in the works of switching our authentication system. However in doing that we need to add a RADIUS server to our wireless. For some reason I can't get MacBooks running High Sierra to connect if using 802.1x. After talking w/ the hardware vendor they have ruled it out to be the TLS 1.2 enforcing on High Sierra. Is there a way to allow lesser versions of the protocol. I know I can do this w/ Windows and Linux.

Also, Is there some sort of auto-discovery for Kerberos on High Sierra? When I went to configure and test it I was able to do a kinit username and then it brought up the domain of the old zone we are going to be migrating from.

Posted on

Page content loaded

There are no replies.
User profile for user: andrewm659

Question: SSL/TLS 1.0 & Kerberos