Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Airpods disconnect randomly from iphone

I have an iphone 6s and a pair of airpods. When listening to music, the bluetooth connection just randomly drops and resets. Happens every 20-30 minutes. I have to manually restart whatever program I'm listening to (usually pandora) I can see on the iphone the headset icon disappears and reappears when this happens.

Airpods are firmware 3.7.2, hardware 1.0.0

iphone is on iOS 11.1.1

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.1, and Airpods

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 17, 2017 8:23 AM in response to potatofarmer305 In response to potatofarmer305

Hello potatofarmer305,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are having issues with using your AirPods with your iPhone. To help resolve your issue, please follow the relevant steps from this resource on your situation.

Get help with your AirPods

Cheers!

Nov 17, 2017 8:23 AM

Reply Helpful (1)

Dec 30, 2017 6:25 PM in response to brenden dv In response to brenden dv

Any fix for this yet? It is annoying that the only response from Apple is the re-pair, reboot, restore response. This has not fixed the issue of my AirPods dropping my iPhone 8+. My AirPods were rock solid, awesome to use now they are useless and there seems to be no support to fix them.

Dec 30, 2017 6:25 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: potatofarmer305

Question: Airpods disconnect randomly from iphone