Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund for cancelled subscription

I have cancelled a subscription to the app magic piano by smule 3 times this month, it’s a weekly charge of 7.99, the past 2 weeks it has worked and I wasn’t charged but I had to yet again go to my subscriptions and cancel it and this week I was charged for it. I’m getting extremely irritated and I don’t understand why if I’m cancelling the subscription it’s still trying to charge me every week. I have even deleted the app and it’s still charging me. I don’t want the app, I don’t want to pay for it and I want a refund for this week because I have tried to cancel it every week this month.

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 10:58 AM

1 reply

Nov 16, 2017 11:18 AM in response to Beeeth28

This is a user-to-user forum and no one here (with very limited exceptions) works for Apple. As such, in these kinds of issues, there is very little we can help you with other than perhaps point you in the right direction for further help. Have you tried the steps in this article:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If this is a third-party subscription, maybe this article will help:

Get help with subscriptions not billed through Apple - Apple Support

If those links don't help and if you signed up inside an app or iTunes (and not through a third-party provider), contact Apple Support.

Refund for cancelled subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.