Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

16g 6+ ios 11 running out of memory

I understand 16g is pathetic but right now it's what I must work with. I'm down to 320mb.

I know the ios takes a lot of memory but what else can be done to free up some?

Does the 'memories' feature in photos use any? And how can it be disabled or emptied?

Removed all unused apps, turned off HD in camera, keep saved photos to minimum, try to do good housekeeping in mail.

Are there some other clean up things that will help?

All help appreciated.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 11.0.1, 16g

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 10:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 10:44 AM

ssfwb wrote:

I understand 16g is pathetic but right now it's what I must work with. I'm down to 320mb.

Does the 'memories' feature in photos use any? And how can it be disabled or emptied?

Removed all unused apps, turned off HD in camera, keep saved photos to minimum, try to do good housekeeping in mail.

All help appreciated.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2017 10:44 AM in response to ssfwb

ssfwb wrote:

All help appreciated.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

16g 6+ ios 11 running out of memory

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.