Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have a 16GB nano that I downloaded songs from an old laptop that is dying. I want to delete songs and download new songs on our desktop. Is that possible to sync the desktop to the Nano to add songs?

Have a 16GB nano that I downloaded songs from an old laptop that is now on it's last leg. I want to delete old songs then download new ones using a newer desktop. Is it possible to sync the desktop to the nano to do this? Also, is there a limit to number of songs?

ios 10

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 10:48 AM

1 reply

Nov 16, 2017 1:45 PM in response to Zedmiries

Just connect the iPod to the new computer and iTunes should ask you if you wish to remove everything from the iPod and add songs from the new iTunes.

if iTunes doesn't ask you automatically, go into iTunes, select the device and the click on the Sync button. It should warn you that everything will be deleted from it if you continue. Since that's what you want to do, select that option and then Sync the new content to the iPod.

Have a 16GB nano that I downloaded songs from an old laptop that is dying. I want to delete songs and download new songs on our desktop. Is that possible to sync the desktop to the Nano to add songs?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.