Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I switch off the beeping when my apple watch 3 is not near my phone.

I want to run with my watch and disconnect for a while. How do I stop making my phone beep when that angry red slashed phone thing comes on?

Apple Watch Series 3

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 11:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 5:27 PM

Hi

Neither Apple Watch nor iPhone beep to indicate when your Apple Watch has become disconnected from your iPhone via Bluetooth.

If you are using a third-party app with that feature, then I suggest that you consult the developer's support resources for information about disabling it.

How other notifications behave depends on the status of your devices, your settings and their connection status. With Wrist Detection enabled, in order to bring notifications to your attention as soon as possible:

Options for silencing alerts on your iPhone and Apple Watch include Silent Mode and Do Not Disturb Mode:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2017 5:27 PM in response to singaporeson

Hi

Neither Apple Watch nor iPhone beep to indicate when your Apple Watch has become disconnected from your iPhone via Bluetooth.

If you are using a third-party app with that feature, then I suggest that you consult the developer's support resources for information about disabling it.

How other notifications behave depends on the status of your devices, your settings and their connection status. With Wrist Detection enabled, in order to bring notifications to your attention as soon as possible:

Options for silencing alerts on your iPhone and Apple Watch include Silent Mode and Do Not Disturb Mode:

How do I switch off the beeping when my apple watch 3 is not near my phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.