Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having Problems since IOS 11

Having problems with IOS 11 in my IPhone 7, phone very slow changing aplications, email crash, application crash as well, iPhone crash in general and my battery is ending more faster than before

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 10:43 AM

2 replies

Nov 16, 2017 10:45 AM in response to Pcb4

Pcb4 wrote:

Having problems with IOS 11 in my IPhone 7, phone very slow changing aplications, email crash, application crash as well, iPhone crash in general and my battery is ending more faster than before

Basic troubleshooting steps:

Restart, Reset, Restore from backup, or Restore as New.

Settings - general - reset - reset network settings - will need to reenter known wifi password.

Nov 16, 2017 12:28 PM in response to Pcb4

About the crashing it may disappear by updating your iPhone to latest version of IOS.
About Battery life you should turn off bluetooth and wifi from settings cuz when you turn them off from notification they actually do not turn off but they will be disconnected from known connections it means they will be working anyway. therefore you should turn them off from settings.
p.s. change home screen color to black it reduces battery usage and don't use live wallpapers

Having Problems since IOS 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.