Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to cancel a canceled office 365 personal trial period/subscription?

Hi there folks,

I have an interesting problem. I subscribed to the 1 month Office 365 Personal/Onedrive trial month with my iPhone using iTunes.

Since I was satisfied with what I got I cancelled the subscription using iTunes and disabled auto renewal, because I wanted to buy an Office 365 Home suscription so that everyone in our family can use office and onedrive.

First I tried it on the Microsoft website/shop which did not work. Than I called Microsoft store support and the support guy couldn't do it for me either!

Reason is, that my Microsoft account tells me that I have a valid/ongoing subscription and can't add another one.

No big deal for me, I thought it would be okay after the trial month expired. So the trial period expired on 11th of november and I'm still not able to buy my Office 365 Home subscription.

To be very smart I went to a store and bought a Office 365 Home voucher. But I can't use it because (u know the reason folks!) I still have a valid and running Office 365 Personal subscription which i cancelled 3 weeks ago and for what I'm not paying!

I could be lucky as it looks like I can use it for free til the end of my life, but heck no...

Do you have any ideas what I can do?!

Many greetings,

Robert

null-OTHER, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1), Office 365 subscription

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 11:00 AM

There are no replies.

How to cancel a canceled office 365 personal trial period/subscription?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.