Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: iPhone X Bluetooth Issues

My iPhone X is having Bluetooth connectivity issues with my card. I will look at my car display and it will show that my phone is connected, then later it will show that it's disconnected. And when it's disconnected and I take a call I can't get it to transfer the call to my car.

Does anyone have a fix for this? Or is anyone having the same issue?

iPhone X, iOS 11.1

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

I am experiencing constant issues with Bluetooth. Headsets disconnecting, poor sound quality. just not working well.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 22, 2017 7:31 PM in response to JohnnyGangsta In response to JohnnyGangsta

I am having the same problem with my 2015 Toyota Camry. My iPhone 7 worked great, but the iPhone X connects and soon after loses the connection. It will sometimes repeat the connection and loss of connection every few minutes. Other times it holds the connection normally.

Nov 22, 2017 7:31 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 22, 2017 9:44 PM in response to Gindogg878 In response to Gindogg878

Hey so I went back to my car manual and followed the instructions. I initially did not work but I erased the previous phone mane and tried it again and it magically worked. My iphoneX connects automatically to my car no problem. Hope this helps somebody.

Nov 22, 2017 9:44 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: JohnnyGangsta

Question: iPhone X Bluetooth Issues