Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook stuck on internet recovery sierra installer

Hi, I'm having troubles with my MacBook Pro (don't know the model) One day my MacBook crashed and when booted and reset several times it was being very glitchy and slow to the point where I couldn't use it. I was fed up and went to the forums. I eventually found something about putting it in recovery mode but I got stuck on the screen and nothing was working I tried searching up various things but nothing worked. now stupid me wiped the disk and now I'm having more troubles. I went in internet recovery mode to reinstall sierra but now I'm greeted with The path /System/Installation/Packages/OSinstall.mpkg appears to be missing or damaged. I'm stuck on this page and can't get off can anyone help?

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 1:28 PM

1 reply

MacBook stuck on internet recovery sierra installer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.