Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Majority of iTunes library has disappeared on iPhone SE

I've had an iPhone SE since July and had taken out the 3 month Apple Music free trial, from which I had downloaded music, but had very little on my phone as I share an iMac with my wife who is the main owner (and we can't have two libraries on the computer). I listened to my music on the way to work this morning and it was fine, however this evening all of my playlists have disappeared and I have very few songs left. I'm puzzled because 1) not all of the music has gone, but most of it, and 2) I haven't done anything to the phone in the interim so I have no idea what has happened.

Can anyone shed any light / suggest a course of action? My trial ended and I discontinued the service, so I can't just go back on and download from scratch....

Regards

iPhone SE, iOS 11.0.3

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 1:01 PM

1 reply

Nov 17, 2017 1:15 PM in response to kirstycc

Hi kirstycc,

I understand that you would like to know why you can no longer access your music after cancelling your Apple Music trial subscription. I'm happy to provide some help for this.

Check out what this article says about cancelling your subscription:

Manage your Apple Music subscription on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV - Apple Support

If you cancel during your trial period, you'll continue to have access to the entire Apple Music catalog until the date that you would have been billed for the full price.

If you cancelled your trial subscription and are beyond the date that you would have otherwise been billed the full price, then you will no longer have access to the Apple Music catalog.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

Majority of iTunes library has disappeared on iPhone SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.