Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I control volume for two devices (TV speakers and A/V receiver) with apple 4k tv remote

Hello,

I want to know how I can simultaneously control the volume for two devices, lg smart tv and a/v receiver, with apple 4k tv remote. I can control both individually, but how can I control both? If not can you add support for this feature in the volume section of settings?

Apple TV 4K, iOS 11.1, volume control

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 1:29 PM

1 reply

Nov 16, 2017 2:27 PM in response to SupTech

Hi. First, I don't believe you can do this. You can program the remote to send the IR codes to control the volume of one component. You can program multiple components, and switch between them, but that's not what you want. You can request this from Apple by posting at this link: Feedback - Apple TV - Apple, but it seems like a fairly esoteric need.

how can I control volume for two devices (TV speakers and A/V receiver) with apple 4k tv remote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.