Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Why won’t my apple music let download music to my library?

I’m trying to download clean music to my library but it won’t let me

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 17, 2017 1:14 PM in response to austinhxmilton In response to austinhxmilton

Good afternoon austinhxmilton,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you are trying to download music from the Apple Music catalog. You posted your question in the Apple TV category. Are you trying to access music on your Apple TV or download music to your iTunes library on your computer? Is your subscription for Apple Music current? What happens when you try to download clean music? Are you seeing any error messages?

I'll include some resources below for managing your Apple Music Membership and troubleshooting iCloud Music Library on your computer and on Apple TV.

Manage your Apple Music membership on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV​

Turn on iCloud Music Library​

Add and download music, shows, and movies from the Apple Music catalog​

Apple TV User Guide - Music - Library

Library includes any Apple Music content and playlists you added, iTunes purchases and playlists you created, and music you make available through iTunes Match.

First, update your tvOS to the latest version and restart your Apple TV. In Settings, go to System > Software Updates and select Check for Update.

If you have an Apple Music membership, try updating your iCloud Music Library on your Mac or PC - Get help with iCloud Music Library

Then, restart your Apple TV by disconnecting Apple TV from the power outlet, waiting five seconds, then reconnecting it.

If you do not have an Apple Music subscription, you can still listen to music purchased on your computer by turning on Home Sharing:
Use Home Sharing to share iTunes content with other devices​

austinhxmilton, if this is not the information you are looking for, please reply to this thread with more details regarding your specific issue and we'll do our best to help!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Nov 17, 2017 1:14 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: austinhxmilton

Question: Why won’t my apple music let download music to my library?