Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

EtreCheck-9

I just ran EtreCheck to check on beach balling. Here is the part of the report on that:User uploaded file

My question is, where can I find Lookup, Details, RemoveReport, and Clean up?

null-OTHER, null

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 12:58 PM

12 replies

Nov 16, 2017 1:54 PM in response to Allan Eckert

When I click on, "About this" I'm told that I have version 3.1.5 of EtreCheck installed. Fine, but when I try to open it, I see the following:

User uploaded file

Okay, but when I try to get the update, which is 3.4.6, I get nowhere. The site says to click to install EtreCheck, not to update it. Anyway, after going through that process at least five times, I still have 3.1.5 installed. How can I get the update?

Nov 16, 2017 5:18 PM in response to BobTheFisherman

That didn't help, but I got the needed support from Jack Daniels, who works at the entity that created EntreCheck. Anyway, the EntreCheck version in my Applications folder now matches the version I see when I click on "About EntreCheck" in the menu bar.They are now both 3.4.6. They were different because the downloading process of EntreCheck isn't as complete as it is with most downloads. With EntreCheck, the download remains in the Download folder until you drag it into the Applications folder. Anyway, I followed the instructions of EntreCheck and deleted some files. I hope that clears up the minor problems I was having.

EtreCheck-9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.