Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Activation problems

Hello . Some time ago I created an icloud account (****@ yahoo.com) that I entered in my phone and at some point I restarted the phone. Now I have to enter my account and password. I have the account and password, but it's a small problem, after I introduce them I'm asking for the security questions that I have forgotten and can not restart because the mail I made the icloud account is not available to me.

<Email Edited by Host>

iPhone 6

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 16, 2017 1:53 PM in response to Tunsoier In response to Tunsoier

Reset Security Questions

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

You may need to reach Apple’s Account Security department. If you cannot find your country or are not able to call, then complete this form and send it to them.

If you have a new Apple ID that you use, then log out from the old ID and log in to the new one.

Nov 16, 2017 1:53 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 16, 2017 2:01 PM in response to stedder In response to stedder

Stedder is incorrect. You only need to have a valid email address that is not currently associated with an Apple ID. My wife uses our "old iTunes" account with a hotmail address ("old" being from about 2004). My son and I use gmail accounts and my daughter uses a yahoo account.

Nov 16, 2017 2:01 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Tunsoier

Question: Activation problems