Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: 3D Touch in the music app plays the song when I just want the control panel

I just have a small grievance but it's reall come to bug me. I recently switched from my iPhone 5c to an iPhone X, one of the big differences being 3D touch. So in the music app, instead of simply long pressing on a song to access the control panel (i.e. Play Next, Add to a Playlist, etc.), I have to use 3D touch. However, whenever I do this it starts playing the song rather than just showing the options. So it'll switch songs when I just want to add something to up next...

Maybe I just haven't gotten use to 3D touch,

Any tips on how to avoid this or to simply use 3D touch more efficiently?

Posted on

Page content loaded

Dec 3, 2017 12:08 PM in response to in-desperate-need-for-help In response to in-desperate-need-for-help

I have a similar problem. After updating to iOS11 on my 6S the 3D Touch became hard to control in the music app.

It seems to continue to select in the background after the pop up appears and sometimes it shows it trying to delete the song underneath it.

User uploaded file

Dec 3, 2017 12:08 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: in-desperate-need-for-help

Question: 3D Touch in the music app plays the song when I just want the control panel