Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Watch, heart rate on outdoor runs

Hi, I want to know how i can see my heart rate on my activity screen after an out door run. I was able to see it when I had the 6+ but since I purchased the 8+ I am not able to see the heart rate. Is there a certain setting I have to set in order to see it again?

Thank you

Kevin

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 3:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 4:58 PM

Hi

The following steps may help:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Privacy > if they are not already enabled, turn on Heart Rate and Fitness Tracking.

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Workout > turn off Workout Power Saving Mode.

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Workout > Workout View > select Multiple Metric > select Outdoor Run and add Heart Rate as one of your included metrics (up to five can be selected).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2017 4:58 PM in response to Kbanny62

Hi

The following steps may help:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Privacy > if they are not already enabled, turn on Heart Rate and Fitness Tracking.

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Workout > turn off Workout Power Saving Mode.

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Workout > Workout View > select Multiple Metric > select Outdoor Run and add Heart Rate as one of your included metrics (up to five can be selected).

I Watch, heart rate on outdoor runs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.