Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I Watch, heart rate on outdoor runs

Hi, I want to know how i can see my heart rate on my activity screen after an out door run. I was able to see it when I had the 6+ but since I purchased the 8+ I am not able to see the heart rate. Is there a certain setting I have to set in order to see it again?

Thank you

Kevin

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Hi

The following steps may help:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Privacy > if they are not already enabled, turn on Heart Rate and Fitness Tracking.

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Workout > turn off Workout Power Saving Mode.

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Workout > Workout View > select Multiple Metric > select Outdoor Run and add Heart Rate as one of your included metrics (up to five can be selected).

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Apple Recommended

Nov 16, 2017 4:58 PM in response to Kbanny62 In response to Kbanny62

Hi

The following steps may help:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Privacy > if they are not already enabled, turn on Heart Rate and Fitness Tracking.

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Workout > turn off Workout Power Saving Mode.

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Workout > Workout View > select Multiple Metric > select Outdoor Run and add Heart Rate as one of your included metrics (up to five can be selected).

Nov 16, 2017 4:58 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Kbanny62

Question: I Watch, heart rate on outdoor runs