Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why did the pictures from my iPhone 6 stop showing up on my iMac recently? They were showing up until mid October. Any ideas? I have already checked my iCloud settings and all is in order.

Why did the photos on my iPhone 6 suddenly stop showing up on my iMac? They are showing up on my iMac mini and Apple TV.

iMac, iOS 10.3.1

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 4:08 PM

1 reply

Nov 16, 2017 7:53 PM in response to cswoods

Because something has changed - but since we do not know you and can not see you we have no way to tell what you have done so you actually have to share details with us

What version of the OS do you have? What has recently changed? What are your iCloud settings and status on the Mac and the iPhone? Are these photos on iCloud.com? Are there any error messages?

LN

why did the pictures from my iPhone 6 stop showing up on my iMac recently? They were showing up until mid October. Any ideas? I have already checked my iCloud settings and all is in order.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.