Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't scroll to bottom of message

Recently, I have had a problem with my iPhone's Message app - when I receive a longer text, I can't scroll to the bottom of the message. Sometimes, I can somewhat forcefully pull and pull and pull with my finger to get down, but when I release, it pops me back up into a higher section of the message. Later, when more messages have been exchanged, I can scroll through the problem message without an issue.

I have an iPhone 6s and am running version 11.1.1

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 8:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 12:33 PM

Hi IberianRider,

It sounds like you're having some trouble viewing messages coming into the Messages app. I want to help you get a look at your Messages.

Let's try forcing the app to close, and restarting your iPhone:
How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Are you able to view the Messages after taking those steps?

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2017 12:33 PM in response to IberianRider

Hi IberianRider,

It sounds like you're having some trouble viewing messages coming into the Messages app. I want to help you get a look at your Messages.

Let's try forcing the app to close, and restarting your iPhone:
How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Are you able to view the Messages after taking those steps?

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Can't scroll to bottom of message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.