Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to download my music (NOT APPLE) from Dropbox to my new iPad Pro, and if so, how?

Is it possible to download my music (NOT APPLE) from Dropbox to my new iPad Pro, and if so, how?

iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 11.0.3

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 7:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 7:20 PM

You can use the DropBox App to download the music from DropBox servers onto the iPad but it will remain in the DropBox App, and should be able to be played in there.

You can also alternatively use a 3rd party App such as CloudBeats music player on the App Store

to download your music from DropBox, and play it on the iPad.

You cannot download from Dropbox into the default Apple Music App however.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2017 7:20 PM in response to alicefromoakland

You can use the DropBox App to download the music from DropBox servers onto the iPad but it will remain in the DropBox App, and should be able to be played in there.

You can also alternatively use a 3rd party App such as CloudBeats music player on the App Store

to download your music from DropBox, and play it on the iPad.

You cannot download from Dropbox into the default Apple Music App however.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.