Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I cancel a TV show?

how do I cancel a tv show on my ipad

Apple TV, Windows 98

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 7:30 PM

1 reply

Nov 18, 2017 3:08 PM in response to shirley reis

Hello shirley reis,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to cancel a Season Pass for a TV Show in the iTunes App on your iPad. To help resolve your issue, please follow this positioning from these resources:

Season Pass1 — Purchase all current and future episodes of a season and download them to your iTunes library or play them immediately. When a new episode becomes available, you'll get an email letting you know that you can download it. If you have an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you'll also receive a push notification.

More about Complete My Season

Items you can apply toward completing your season include:

• Bonus material, such as Season Only.
  • An episode from a TV compilation, such as Best of 2014.
  • A TV episode that you accidentally deleted. You can use Complete My Season to download the rest of the season, but the original episode you bought won’t download.
  • A standard-definition (SD) episode of an eligible TV show. You can use Complete My Season to download the rest of the season in SD or in high definition (HD).
  • A mix of SD and HD episodes for an eligible TV show. You can use Complete My Season to download the rest of the season in SD or HD.
  • An HD episode of an eligible TV show. You can use Complete My Season to download the rest of the season in HD.

Items that don't apply toward completing your season include:

• A TV episode from a season that’s no longer available in iTunes.
  • A TV episode that someone gifted to you.

You might not see a TV season in Complete My Season because the adjusted price for the remaining episodes isn't eligible — a remainder that is less than the price of a single episode.

Learn about the different ways to purchase TV shows in the iTunes Store.

About Complete My Album, Complete My Season, and Complete My Bundle
Buy TV episodes from the iTunes Store individually or with a Season Pass

Cheers!

how do I cancel a TV show?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.