Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: my iphone 6s crashed even after restoring it using recovery mode.

Two days back my iPhone 6s with iOS 11.1 crashed. I did restore it using recovery mode. I thought that my phone will be clean now as it wiped out everything. I restored the apps and settings using iCloud backup. Everything back to normal for a day. Then my phone is crashing again. Could you please help me to solve this issue? Thanks in advance.

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.1

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 16, 2017 11:33 PM in response to manjunathsb In response to manjunathsb

you know when you restore from your backup you restore all the data you wiped out just prior right ?

you only start with a clean slate if you restore to factory setting and then sync data from iTunes or icloud and manually reinstall apps from app store on the device

Nov 16, 2017 11:33 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 17, 2017 12:11 AM in response to manjunathsb In response to manjunathsb

Hi

You may have a faulty battery go to apps store download Battery life it will test your battery condition.

If you think you need a new battery Make an appointment at Apple store.

Or go to Support.apple.com for posting details.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

Nov 17, 2017 12:11 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 17, 2017 10:13 AM in response to Rudegar In response to Rudegar

Hi Rudegar,
First of all thank you and I appreciate the quick response. I started with a clean slate and then synced back up from iCloud which restored my apps and I did not have to manually install any of the apps.

Prior to the crash the phone was connected to the car while I was driving and was in "do not disturb" mode. I suspect this new feature is the culprit

Thanks,

Manju

Nov 17, 2017 10:13 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 17, 2017 10:14 AM in response to Briansyddall In response to Briansyddall

Hi Brian,
First of all thank you and I appreciate the quick response.

Prior to the crash the phone was connected to the car while I was driving and was in "do not disturb" mode. I suspect this new feature is the culprit

Thanks,

Manju

Nov 17, 2017 10:14 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: manjunathsb

Question: my iphone 6s crashed even after restoring it using recovery mode.