Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Apple ID error & Keychain Access

I'm on a early 2015 Macbook Pro running 10.13.1.

Lately, I've been having issues with my iCloud account on my mac, so I reset my password on my web browser. iCloud works perfectly fine on my iPhone and iPad but I can't seem to do anything on my mac. I can't even log out of iCloud on my mac. Every time I try to do something on iCloud, I get an error 'There was an error connecting to the Apple ID Server'. I've seen online that I should go to Keychain Access preferences to set 'Best Attempt' on CRL and OSCP Certificates.

I found this solution through this - 10.11. 4 - Verification Failed There was an err... | Apple Developer Forums.

My problem is when I try to access Preferences on Keychain Access, I do not get a traditional Preferences page. I only get a box that I can check that says "Search directory services for certificates" and a button that says "Reset My Default Keychains". There is also a 'Category' tab on the main Keychain Access page but neither OSCP and CRL are on it.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on

Page content loaded

There are no replies.
User profile for user: masonhychiu

Question: Apple ID error & Keychain Access