Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Canot login ´error assoicated with’ my Apple Id

iMac 2009 OSX El Capitan V 10.11.6. After using Omnisweeper to clean ´other’ files my Mac switched off and re started. I cannot now long in due to an ´error associated’ with my Apple ID. Am assuming I deleted something I should not have. I do have a guest account, can I long in from this account and accès stuff I néed to in order to put this right ? If so, how please ? Or must I re load thé start up disks ? And if thé latter, must I go through all Apple updates for thé système, finally, is there a Mac link with all updates from 2009 in one place ? Forgive accents, I live in France and havé not figured out how to switch off thé auto corrector. Thank you, am mo appréciative offre your Time.

Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 12:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 3:52 AM

Without knowing exactly what files were deleted, your best bet is to restore from Time Machine.

see > How to use Time Machine to back up or restore your Mac - Apple Support

Or optionally, clone back from a CCC or SuperDuper clone if you have either of those.

Mac Backup Software | Carbon Copy Cloner | Bombich Software

http://www.shirt-pocket.com/SuperDuper/SuperDuperDescription.html

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2017 3:52 AM in response to Lexemes

Without knowing exactly what files were deleted, your best bet is to restore from Time Machine.

see > How to use Time Machine to back up or restore your Mac - Apple Support

Or optionally, clone back from a CCC or SuperDuper clone if you have either of those.

Mac Backup Software | Carbon Copy Cloner | Bombich Software

http://www.shirt-pocket.com/SuperDuper/SuperDuperDescription.html

Canot login ´error assoicated with’ my Apple Id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.