Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Lock screen

My phone often jump to lock screen while i am using it

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 17, 2017 1:38 PM in response to Trojasweden In response to Trojasweden

Hello Trojasweden,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your iPhone. It sounds like you may be experiencing issues with the lock screen enabling when you do not want it to. I am happy to check this out with you.

I recommend trying the troubleshooting provided in the following help article to check your buttons: About the buttons and switches on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you still have issues, I would like to ask some questions for you to answer when you write back in.

1. Does this only occur when you are doing something specific, or inside a specific app?

2. Has anything changed since before it started? Such as updates, upgrades, restores, etc.?

3. What iOS version are you currently running?

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Nov 17, 2017 1:38 PM

Reply Helpful (1)

Nov 18, 2017 1:56 AM in response to joe_7399 In response to joe_7399

Thanks for answer

1: it seems like the problem isn’t connected to a certain app, it happens when i am on the web or scrolling homescreen looking at pics

2: it has been like this since i got it after release

iPhone 8plus this the first phone who behaved this way

3: i just updated to 11.1.2 yesterday.

Nov 18, 2017 1:56 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 18, 2017 2:32 AM in response to Trojasweden In response to Trojasweden

Hi

Try a reboot press the power button down &menu button hold both down until you see apple logo.

If you have a iPhone 7 press power button down & the side volume down button hold both down until you see apple logo.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

Nov 18, 2017 2:32 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Trojasweden

Question: Lock screen