Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased tume ago Pink Floyd’s “Endless river” álbum and can not download

As this album not available in Apple Music,(i pay this service) i try to download in iTunes but appears as “Purchased” (comprado in spanish) and not able to download nor hear it (only a few seconds). Intried to access in “last purchases” but not available too. Please help me!

User uploaded file

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 1:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2017 2:29 AM

Hi ckuan,

THanks for your help. FInally, I achieve to get the songs in my iPhone. I had to activate "icloud sync" in iTunes, wait for my entire collection being upload to the cloud and, once done, I was able to access to that album from my iPhone.

Thanks againd and regards,

Daniel.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2017 2:29 AM in response to ckuan

Hi ckuan,

THanks for your help. FInally, I achieve to get the songs in my iPhone. I had to activate "icloud sync" in iTunes, wait for my entire collection being upload to the cloud and, once done, I was able to access to that album from my iPhone.

Thanks againd and regards,

Daniel.

Purchased tume ago Pink Floyd’s “Endless river” álbum and can not download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.