Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 6 is now not supporting facetime

I am having an iPhone 6 which supports FaceTime earlier. After updated to 10.3.3, FaceTime is not shown in the settings itself. Now I updated to 11.1. Still I am not getting FaceTime. I had changed network providers also. But there is no result. Pls give solution

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 3:37 AM

1 reply

Nov 17, 2017 4:36 PM in response to abel2005

Hello abel2005.

​Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I'm understanding correctly, you are some trouble accessing Facetime on the iPhone 6. You have updated the iOS and it is still not working. I will be happy to help.

Check out the steps below to see if it helps from our article: If you can‘t make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

You might have issues using FaceTime for one of these reasons:

• FaceTime and FaceTime audio calling might not be available for all countries, regions, or carriers.
  • FaceTime isn't available or might not appear on devices purchased in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and United Arab Emirates, including Dubai.
  • Call forwarding isn't available with FaceTime.
  • If you try to switch from a FaceTime call to a phone call or a FaceTime audio call.

User uploaded file

If you can't make or receive FaceTime calls

If none of the above reasons apply to you, and you still can't make or receive FaceTime calls, follow these steps:

1. Make sure that your device has a Wi-Fi connection to the Internet or a cellular-data connection.
    Learn more if you're using router, firewall, or security software that restricts Internet access.
  2. If you're trying to use FaceTime over cellular, make sure that Use Cellular Data is on for FaceTime. Go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data, and turn on FaceTime.
  3. Go to Settings > FaceTime and make sure that FaceTime is on.
    • If you see "Waiting for Activation," turn FaceTime off and then on again. Learn what to do if you can't activate FaceTime.
    • If you don't see the FaceTime setting, make sure that Camera and FaceTime aren't off in Settings > General > Restrictions.
    • Make sure that you have the correct phone number or email address listed.
  4. Go to Settings > General > Date & Time and turn on Set Automatically.
  5. Restart your device.

Cheers.

My iphone 6 is now not supporting facetime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.