Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email left swipe to delete - graphics glitch

Whenever I swipe left to delete an email, the email disappears as normal, but then I get a weird blue flash and lines appear where the top and bottom emails meet up. Its almost like an extreme delay in the deletion animation as the bottom email moves up to meet the email above.

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 3:23 AM

1 reply

Nov 17, 2017 4:16 PM in response to Keltsdance

Hi Keltsdance,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're seeing a blue flash and lines appearing when you delete an email on your iPhone. I know it's important for your display and apps to work as expected; I'd like to help. First, follow these steps to close the mail app you're using: How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Then restart your iPhone and test for the behavior again: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you see this continue, could you let me know when you noticed this behavior begin? Was it after an iOS update or after installing app updates from the App Store?

Best Regards.

Email left swipe to delete - graphics glitch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.