Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Iphone 6 plus won't go into recovery mode! ):

My iphone 6 plus once had water damage at about the end of last year/ beginning of this year...I eventually got another phone because I tried putting it in rice and nothing worked...All of a sudden my brother tried to turn it on a few weeks ago and it worked! It cut on and everything was perfect BUT my little brother was also trying to unlock my phone and ended up getting the phone disabled. Which I don't mind at all! I wanted to restore it anyway. Then only thing that ***** is that my phone is not going into recovery mode. I tried everything! videos, websites, even apple support and I had to exit because I felt like the person kept having me do the same things that didn't work. I tried everything and I can not force shut my phone down holding the home button and power button. I tried other ways and NOTHING. Which ***** because I really want apple again and my warranty expired. ):

Since it looks like I can not restore it myself would there be anyway to mail it or go to the store to try to get it restored from you? I tried everything and I hope you guys will have the answers because I really want my phone back. Fingers crossed. I do not remember what IOS it has on there FOR SURE.

Thank you for your time,

Kayla

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 10.3.1

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 3:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 8:27 AM

If FInd My iPhone is turned on and the phone is connected to the interent then you can erase it via iCloud

iCloud: Erase your device

Then resetup the phone.

Note that one problem caused by liquid contact is internal corrosion. Frequently it can take some time for such corrosion to manifest itself. That may be your case for the inability to place in Recovery Mode

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2017 8:27 AM in response to KayNBro415

If FInd My iPhone is turned on and the phone is connected to the interent then you can erase it via iCloud

iCloud: Erase your device

Then resetup the phone.

Note that one problem caused by liquid contact is internal corrosion. Frequently it can take some time for such corrosion to manifest itself. That may be your case for the inability to place in Recovery Mode

My Iphone 6 plus won't go into recovery mode! ):

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.