Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I update an MDM Push Certificate Apple ID without having to re-enroll devices?

I have a question about renewing the MDM Push Certificate. I understand that the certificate must be renewed with the same Apple ID the was used to create the current certificate or else the devices must all be re-enrolled.

Our Organization has changed domains and the email address/Apple ID used to create our current MDM Certificate is our old domain/email address. I know that it is possible to update an Apple ID and its associated email address without creating a new Apple ID. So, my question is:

Can I update our MDM Apple ID to reflect our new domain/email address and renew the certificate without needing to re-enroll our devices?

iPad, iOS 9.3

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 6:59 AM

There are no replies.

Can I update an MDM Push Certificate Apple ID without having to re-enroll devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.