Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery icon flashing along with charging sound pinging uncontrollably since last update. Has anyone experienced this?

On my iPad Pro the battery indicator has started to flash continuously. While this is happening I hear the pinging of when you plug in the iPad. It started doing this after the last backup. Sometimes I can get it to stop by turning it off. It is doing it more and more. Has anyone experienced this? I can still use my apps.

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 6:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 7:14 AM

You might also want to check the charging port under a good light, possibly with a magnifier. It sounds as if there might be some lint or something in the port that's preventing the cable from seating properly. Remove whatever you find with something non-conductive like a wooden tooth pick.

4 replies

Battery icon flashing along with charging sound pinging uncontrollably since last update. Has anyone experienced this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.