Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use a usb female lighting plug asa usb plug for a switch device do my daughter can use her enabling apps.

I was wondering if the USB female lightning plug would be Compatible with a switch interface and a switch for my daughter is disable to use apps. The switch interface we have requires a usb plug.

iPad Wi-Fi, iOS 9.2, I’m not sure about which iOS the is

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 8:00 AM

1 reply

Nov 17, 2017 10:06 AM in response to lindsayruth765

Hi. If the switch device supports the Lightning connection, it would say so in the documentation and spec data. If it's compatible with the Camera Adaptor, I'd expect that would be documented also, since they'd want to reach the Apple market. But you could get the Apple USB 3 Camera Adaptor and try it. Be sure to get the current model, which has a Lightning socket beside the USB socket, so you can charge/power the iPad while using the switch.

Can I use a usb female lighting plug asa usb plug for a switch device do my daughter can use her enabling apps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.