Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I MESSAGE NOT WORKING AT ALL IVE TRIED EVERYTHING

I’ve restarted my phone muitple Times, turned I message off and on multiple times, will not work. Now it says waiting for activation but when I try to sign it doesn’t do anything . Also I’m getting I message texts thru my watch but not phone?? PLEASE HELP

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Dirtbikeslife32 wrote:

I’ve restarted my phone muitple Times, turned I message off and on multiple times, will not work. Now it says waiting for activation but when I try to sign it doesn’t do anything . Also I’m getting I message texts thru my watch but not phone?? PLEASE HELP

If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Apple Recommended

Nov 17, 2017 8:48 AM in response to Dirtbikeslife32 In response to Dirtbikeslife32

Dirtbikeslife32 wrote:

If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

Nov 17, 2017 8:48 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 17, 2017 8:50 AM in response to Dirtbikeslife32 In response to Dirtbikeslife32

If you have tried everything, the last step in the support document that razmee209 provided is to contact Apple Support. This is not Apple Support, use the Contact Support link at the top right of each page here.

Nov 17, 2017 8:50 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Dirtbikeslife32

Question: I MESSAGE NOT WORKING AT ALL IVE TRIED EVERYTHING