Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where i live we dont use postal codes but i cant sign in to the app store without one what do i do???

I just made my Apple ID and I need to sign in to the App Store for the first time but I can't because it keeps saying that I need to fill in the red fields but I don't have a postal code so what do I do???

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 8:20 AM

10 replies

Nov 17, 2017 8:38 AM in response to JDwolfdog

The App Store is country specific.

If you are signing in to the store for your country it would not be requesting a postal code since it would know there are none for your country.

If you are signing in to the store for a different country, there is nothing you can do, as that different country does use postal codes, and would require it for a valid Billing Address for a payment method from that specific country.

You cannot use a billing method for a different country to the country for the store you are trying to sign into.

where i live we dont use postal codes but i cant sign in to the app store without one what do i do???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.