Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dynamic wallpaper not working on iphone x

Just a couple of things, the Dynamic wallpaper is not working on ether of the 2 Iphones 10s that i bought, i know thats not a high priority but it bugs me that its there and i cant use it , also its neat looking and i would like to see it working properly.

Second thing, i had to return my first I phone 10 after one day because it locked up the phone, i was in accessibility/Assistivetouch/customize top level menu/ I made an icon 3d touch and i was using 3d touch with theAssistivetouch feature , accidentally highlighted my icons with 3d touch so i could reposition my icons , when i went to the top right corner to drag down command center, with the assistivetouch/ 3d touch active and the highlighted icons active i was trying to drag the command center down when it locked the phone screen up, completely unusable.

With those things all in play when i activated 3d touch by pressure on the screen my phone locked completely, i tried a hard reboot with the buttons but when i did that i got the countdown on the phone calling 911 and it actually called 911, how embarrassing.

Im sure it was a software problem and it might have been a combination of doing the wrong thing at the wrong place at the wrong time and it might have cured itself if i would have let the battery drain down untill it turned itself and reset the problem and unfroze itsel, but i dont know.

Im just letting someone know of the 2 problems ( the 2nd problem a real duzy)i had with the new iPhone 10 so maybe it will get back to apple if they need to fix it.

thanks

iPhone X, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 8:40 AM

There are no replies.

Dynamic wallpaper not working on iphone x

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.