Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Issues with Office 2016 Word Templates after OS High Sierra upgrade

After having upgraded my Mac to OS High Sierra 10.13.1 I am no longer able to print Word templates.

The printer prints first part of the template and then stops halfway and starts blinking (error).

When opening document MacBook, an error message pops-up: Word cannot open existing Global Template. (Normal.dotm)

1) I have installed printed driver... the issue is not driver or printer related. Printer prints word templates with another PC

2) I have tried to print normal word or pdf documents: it works, no issue

3) the issue is only related to word templates

Can someone help me?

Thank you

LOC

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 17, 2017 10:21 AM in response to LivioOrlandi In response to LivioOrlandi

Microsoft's official recommendation for High Sierra. Are you using Office 2016 for Mac version 15.35 or later (15.39)? If not, update your Office installation, and revisit your template issue.

Otherwise, I recommend the Microsoft Office Support Word forum. Click the filters button to achieve the following focus:

User uploaded file

Nov 17, 2017 10:21 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: LivioOrlandi

Question: Issues with Office 2016 Word Templates after OS High Sierra upgrade