Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey, who knows where and by who apple products are printed on Photos? Thanks

Posted on Nov 17, 2017 9:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2017 10:31 AM

So far as I have seen Apple does not disclose their vendors for print products - here is their general information by country - Print Services Support - Apple and their spec page - Details about books, cards, and calendars ordered in Photos for OS X and iPhoto - Apple Support

LN

6 replies

Nov 17, 2017 9:31 PM in response to Gerald Gifford

and if you were in France or Hong Kong or etc why do you think they would ship from the US?

Again Apple does not say and if they did then it would depend on where in the world you were - since you have had so many products printed you have lots of information on who printed them if that information were available which it is not and as you note is subject to change - the specs are published, the vendors are not

LN

Nov 17, 2017 9:53 PM in response to LarryHN

LarryHN wrote:

and if you were in France or Hong Kong or etc why do you think they would ship from the US?

Didn't mean to imply all printing was done in the US. Just wanted to make the point that beyond Country where one lives may NOT dictate which printer will print the job. The Country where you live may be of more importance than anything else.

There was a time when I could have my calendars printed in Japan and sent to my family at their address in Tokyo.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.